Pregnancy is a magical time when you have (at least) two hearts beating inside of you and your body is growing and nurturing yourself and another being(s).
However, you may not be able to enjoy this time due to nausea, fatigue, fear of miscarrying, and past or present complications. Maternal stores of DHA can be reduced as much as 50% during pregnancy, which could be a factor in postpartum depression. With the proper knowledge about how nutrition and lifestyle can affect you and your growing baby, you can experience a joyful pregnancy and birth. Addressing your symptoms holistically can help ease your mind and enjoy this pregnancy and prepare your body for a smooth birth.
If you are already pregnant and want:
- To alleviate or prevent nausea, fatigue, brain fog aka pregnancy brain, appetite changes, insomnia, swelling, heartburn, and constipation.
- To strengthen your body and womb.
- To know which prenatal vitamins, EFA’s, and other supplements are effective and necessary for a healthy pregnancy.
- To know how to prevent or manage gestational diabetes, hypertension, and other complications.
- To increase your healthy microbiome to pass on the good stuff to your baby.
- To know what to eat for each trimester to nourish your baby and yourself well with a specific nutrient dense fertility diet created just for you.
- To take measures to prevent postpartum depression.
- To plan and prepare for postpartum recovery and establish a healthy milk supply.