All disease begins in the gut.
Ayurveda has recognized that all diseases begin in the gut over 5000 years ago and modern science now acknowledges that the gut is the second brain. Gastrointestinal health can be the root cause for many other health issues including brain and mental health. I look at the gut as the foundation of where healing begins. The gut microbiome weighs as much as your brain and is known as your second brain. The billions of bacteria living in your gut are in constant communication with your brain (Gut-Brain Axis) and immune system.
The gut microbiome control your mood, energy levels, appetite and many other functions in the body. By improving the types of food you eat and improving the health of your microflora, you can improve your overall health. The gut microbiome is significantly influenced by the foods you put into your body and your environment. If left unmanaged, digestive problems can wreak havoc on your entire bodily system. It can lead to autoimmune disorders, hormonal imbalance, infertility, mood disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, acne, dementia, cancer, and more. Having a healthy gut is central to your entire wellbeing.
I may be able to help you if you have the following conditions or symptoms:
- Have imbalance of your gut flora aka gut dysbiosis.
- Have bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, and abdominal distention.
- Have extreme fatigue, brain fog, joint pain, abdominal pain, nausea, or headaches.
- Have inflammation throughout your body.
- Have IBS, Leaky Gut, or Celiac disease.
- Have sensitivity or intolerance to multiple foods.
- Want to establish healthy eating habits for yourself.
- Want to adopt a diet plan that is customized for you.
- To feel nourished and satisfied after each meal.
- Learn about the microbiome and how to include prebiotic and probiotic rich foods in your diet.
- To feel energized, sane, and happy.